Products must be in original packaging and must include all manuals, power cords, and
Installed software and options to be eligible for return. For all returns, you must obtain a Return
Material Authorization (RMA) by contacting Arrow customer support at 1-877-701-4050 prior to shipment.
Please note that Arrow will not accept returns for the following products (unless defective):
Arrow does not accept any COD returns.
- Custom configured orders (i.e. Customer specifications, Custom image, asset tagging,
- Opened memory
- Opened software and consumable products (i.e. printer cartridges, paper, etc.)
- Electronic software downloads
- Replacement parts supplied by technical support
- Product which are obsolete/end of life
- Product that cannot be linked to an Arrow Sales order number
- Product that has been modified by installation of additional software or options or have serial numbers removed
Return shipping costs are borne by the customer; unless Arrow specifically agrees otherwise. After Arrow receives your return, it is inspected and compared to the RMA. All parts and equipment contained in the original order must be included (including, without limitation: keyboard, mouse, software, speakers, accessories, drives, memory, microprocessors, and processor boards). Once confirmation is completed, the return is processed into the warehouse and credit is issued using the same form of payment used for purchase (for cash payments, a refund check will be issued). The normal process usually takes 7-10 business days to complete. No credits are issued for incomplete returns.
If the returned shipment does not match the RMA, a Customer Support Representative will contact you.
Non-Defective Product Returns
RMAs must be requested within 30 days after the delivery date, and are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Arrow, in its sole discretion, may accept returns requested more than 30 days after the delivery date subject to a restocking fee of 25%.
Restocking fees are deducted from the refund amount issued.
Defective Product and Defective on Arrival (DOA)
For defective Arrow products, Arrow provides technical asArrowtance to diagnose the problem and will repair or authorize a replacement or return of the product. Based on the terms of your warranty, an onsite technician may be dispatched to diagnose or repair the defective product. If the product fails after the first 30 days, the applicable warranty program specifies the terms for repair services.
DOA - To report product that was defective on arrival (DOA), the customer should contact the Arrow Customer Support Center 1-877-701-4050 to request diagnoArrow and repair or authorize a replacement or return of the product.
Shipment Related Loss or Damage
You should note damages or shortages on the Proof of Delivery document at the time of delivery and you must report damages or shortages within 14 days contacting a Customer Support Representative at 877-701-4050. You may be asked to provide a copy of the Proof of Delivery and order number or customer account number.
You must report concealed damage, where the box is in good condition but the product is damaged, within five business days after delivery. Carriers reserve the right to conduct an on-site inspection at the delivery destination. If the carrier is not allowed to inspect the product, a claim cannot be filed and replacement product will not be provided. When the carrier claim has been validated or the carrier waives an inspection, Arrow will provide an RMA for the return of damaged product, process a credit for the damage, and enter an order for replacement product.
Preparing Product for Return
- Customers should take receipt and sign for delivery of damaged product.
- Customer must have Carrier note delivery discrepancy (such as shortage or damaged box) on the "Proof of Delivery".
- Customer signs "Proof of Delivery" and maintains copy.
- Customer submits copy of "Proof of Delivery" to Arrow within five (5) business days.
- Customer documents the damage with digital photos, if available.
- Customer returns merchandise to Arrow using RMA, original packaging materials and original shipping carton if available.
Proof of Delivery for Returns
- Call Arrow Customer Support Representative at 877-701-4050 to obtain Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number(s).
- Package the product including the "Packing List" which includes the original order number, part number(s), quantity, and applicable serial number(s) for the product(s) being returned.
- The original box and packing material will need to be used to return the item.
- Remove all mailing labels on the outside of the box that references the customer address. Prepare and attach a new mailing label with the RMA#(s) and the Returns Center address provided by the Customer Support Representative. DO NOT WRITE ON THE PACKAGING.
- If product for more than one RMA is being returned in the same box, make sure that all RMA numbers are listed on both the mailing label and packing list. If products are received at Arrow without valid RMA numbers on the mailing label, credit may be delayed or item may be refused and returned to the customer.
Customers that are returning the merchandise to Arrow are encouraged to select a carrier that provides tracking numbers and insurance, such as UPS or FedEx, for all returns. Customer is responsible to pack the item being returned properly to prevent any damage or loss of product en route to the Arrow Returns Center. When customers purchase insurance coverage from a carrier, collection on claims associated with Carrier loss or damage is the responsibility of the customer.
Signatures confirming Proof of Delivery can be used to determine whether or not a box has been received at Arrow. If items are consolidated in a single box, a POD cannot be used to confirm receipt of specific items or quantities. If you return a product outside this process, your credit or replacement may be delayed pending proof of delivery to our warehouse. Customer assumes risk of loss and payment of return freight.
Return of Merchandise: Material will not be accepted for return without a RMA number
A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all returns for refund. Shipping charges are non-refundable. No refunds after 10 days.
- If the material is a normal stock item and in saleable condition, a credit will be issued for the original purchase price, less a 10% restocking charge.
- If the material was ordered in for a special job, is a non-stock item and will be accepted for return by the factory, credit will be issued for the original purchase price, less a 25% restocking charge.
- If the material was ordered in for a special job, is a non-stock item and will not be accepted for return by the factory, Arrow will be unable to issue credit.
- No credit will be given for material that was not purchased at Arrow
Arrow Technology Group
Santa Fe Plaza - 18236 102 Ave
Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1S7
Phone: (780) 701-4050
Fax: (780) 451-6050